Environmental Writer, Activist and Resident Smart Ass

Environmental Writer, Activist and Resident Smart Ass

Follow me on...

Follow me on...
FacebookTwitterInstagram

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Translate Climate Guy Page!

     Blogger has this nifty little gadget that can translate this blog into many different languages. How cool is that?! I am not sure how much of my humor, insight and hard work actually come across in the translations, but I figure it may attract more people. (I know a few people here in Germany would like to read it in their native tongue.)

     If English is not your first language, check out the Google Translator on the right side bar. Feedback on how well it translates would be greatly appreciated.

     Have a great day!

     Climate Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment