Environmental Writer, Activist and Resident Smart Ass

Environmental Writer, Activist and Resident Smart Ass

Follow me on...

Follow me on...
FacebookTwitterInstagram

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Record Site Visits!

     Thanks to everyone who dropped in to check out the blog. The month of October was my most prolific month, with over 4000 page views! Wow! Every month since June has seen a significant increase. Now, the site has over 10,800 views all time and I cannot be happier.

     I hope you continue to stop in and see what I post. If you would like to follow me via email or Subscribe, you can do so on the side bar and at the bottom of the page. Be a follower! It makes you a happier person and your friends will think you are cool. Share what you like from the site with your friends. They will thanks you.

Thanks again!

Climate Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment