Environmental Writer, Activist and Resident Smart Ass

Environmental Writer, Activist and Resident Smart Ass

Follow me on...

Follow me on...
FacebookTwitterInstagram

Monday, April 27, 2015

Climate Reality Leadership Training

     As some of you may know, I trained with Al Gore in the Summer of 2013 to become a member of the Climate Reality Leadership Corp. It was an experience I will never forget Not only did I learn more about the Climate Crisis, but I also was able to meet many different people from many different walks of life. Being able to share my story and hear other's drove home the importance of standing up and doing something NOW to ensure a better and cleaner future.
   
     You can have the same experience I had. May 5th thru May 7th in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, you too can attend the Climate Reality Leadership Corp training. Learn how Climate Change is affecting us today and what we can do about. Click the graphic above to sign up! It is an experience you will not forget.

     Climate Change is real. It is happening. And we are the cause. Now is the time to do something about it. Click this link if you too want to become a Climate Reality Leader.



No comments:

Post a Comment