Environmental Writer, Activist and Resident Smart Ass

Environmental Writer, Activist and Resident Smart Ass

Follow me on...

Follow me on...
FacebookTwitterInstagram

Friday, January 23, 2015

Something to Think About...

     I read the paper every morning. I read a lot of papers, in fact. I visit a lot of websites on a daily basis, looking for relevant Climate and Environmental news and facts I can use and share with all of you. I scan a lot of the sports stories (for my own personal enjoyment), all the political articles (I don't read them all for fear of having a stroke) and the seemingly endless celebrity headlines (please, I do not care about Kim Kardashian, really). From deflated footballs to what Nikki Minaj is wearing to anti-environmental chairpersons of Senate environmental committees, there's quite a bit of stupid shit that happens everyday. After seeing these things day in and day out, I have one question that keeps popping up in my head:


Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment