Environmental Writer, Activist and Resident Smart Ass

Environmental Writer, Activist and Resident Smart Ass

Follow me on...

Follow me on...
FacebookTwitterInstagram

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Message to All Readers

     Due to life changing events, Climate Guy will be on hiatus for a few days.















     I think this is a good enough excuse, don't you? My son. Handsome little guy. Mom and baby are doing well. Now, this makes my mission to raise awareness and combat Climate Change even more important. I take my responsibility to leave the planet better than I found it for my little boy seriously.  You don't have to like Whitney Houston to agree that children are our future. But what kind of future they will have is up to us.

     While I am away, take a look back through some of my more popular posts from the past 10 months. You can find the links on the right hand side of this page. Be sure to leave a comment. You can also follow Climate Guy 73 by signing up on the right.

    See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment