Environmental Writer, Activist and Resident Smart Ass

Environmental Writer, Activist and Resident Smart Ass

Follow me on...

Follow me on...
FacebookTwitterInstagram

Thursday, April 2, 2015

All That Ice

     I saw this video surfing the net this morning. Now, I know it may sound alarmist, but its something to think about. While most of the leading scientists think that all of the ice melting is improbable, some of the cities in the video would be greatly affected with just a few meter rise in global sea levels. That means hundreds of millions of people in the South Pacific, Northern Europe, The East Coast of North America and Southeast Asia would be homeless.

     That's why people like me worry and want to spread the word on how we are changing our climate.

No comments:

Post a Comment