Environmental Writer, Activist and Resident Smart Ass

Environmental Writer, Activist and Resident Smart Ass

Follow me on...

Follow me on...
FacebookTwitterInstagram

Monday, March 2, 2015

NHL Trade Deadline Is Today!

     As you may know, I love the game of hockey. I have ever since the first time I went to a game when I was 7. I fell in love with the Washington Capitals that day, a love affair that is going strong, despite the fact they disappoint me every Spring. Deadline Day is my own holiday.

     My world stops for important hockey days. Yesterday I was supposed to go to my first hockey game in Germany, but I was feeling pretty awful. Sick with something. I have to be REALLY sick to pass up a hockey game.

     Today is the NHL trade deadline, which means I will be scouring the Internet all day, searching for the latest rumors, waiting for my Caps to pull the trigger on the franchise altering trade that finally leads the. To hoist the Cup.

     Look for something new from me on the environment tomorrow. Go Caps!

No comments:

Post a Comment