Environmental Writer, Activist and Resident Smart Ass

Environmental Writer, Activist and Resident Smart Ass

Follow me on...

Follow me on...
FacebookTwitterInstagram

Monday, January 5, 2015

Starting 2015 Off Right

     Welcome to 2015 dear reader. As you know, last year was a watershed year for Climate Guy. Not only did I post more every week than ever before, I had more new visitors to the site than ever before! (There must be a lot of bored people out there.) Now that I have my legs under me, I look forward to pushing forward into the New Year with renewed focus to attract and reach a wider audience. If you have bored friends, tell them about the site! I guarantee to it to almost as entertaining as those Grumpy Cat memes...almost.

     More to come this week, but it being Monday after the long holiday, I wanted to start things off with the proper attitude. Over the weekend, I stumbled across a headline that stuck in my mind. It basically told Baby Boomers to butt out of the Climate Conversation because Generation X and Y and the Millennials were the ones that were going to have to deal with it. It made me think of Congressman Boehner, Senator Inhofe, Ruppert Murdoch and Senator Mitch McConnell.

     Seriously, you old farts, butt out! We young people will be dealing with this long after you are gone. Make the smart investment and start backing renewable energy. It is what will keep your respirators working when they put you in a nursing home. It will keep you warm and the lights on while the nurses are spoon feeding you mashed bananas. Worry about what God thinks then, not now. He's got better things to do, like clean up the mess you all have made on this planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment