Environmental Writer, Activist and Resident Smart Ass

Environmental Writer, Activist and Resident Smart Ass

Follow me on...

Follow me on...
FacebookTwitterInstagram

Thursday, October 2, 2014

September Numbers

     Thanks to everyone who stopped by and checked out the blog last month. We added two new followers, had half a dozen new comments and had 2612 total page views for the month! That beat August's record views by 700.

     Now, I have to step up my game. Look for more pieces this month on the more difficult science, why peer review is important in the scientific community and what are some of the biggest myths out there from the side that believes the way we treat this planet is just fine despite all that is obviously going wrong.

     If you aren't following, please sign up. If you have some feedback, its welcome. I look forward to seeing even more of you this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment