Environmental Writer, Activist and Resident Smart Ass

Environmental Writer, Activist and Resident Smart Ass

Follow me on...

Follow me on...
FacebookTwitterInstagram

Friday, September 9, 2011

Flash Flooding and Muddy Water

If you saw the video of Severn Run I took on Wednesday, you GOTTA see the video I shot yesterday from the same spot. Unbelievable. Getting back there was quite an adventure, since many roads in that area of Millersville and Gambrills were closed due to flooding. (Don't worry, Mom, I didn't drive through or walk into it.)

If you haven't seen the first video from the previous post "The Great Monsoon Summer of 2011", you can watch it below. This first video was shot at about 7pm Wednesday evening with my iPhone.



This second video was shot Thursday morning at about 10:30am with my video camera. I believe it is self explanatory.


Just for a frame of reference, I was standing on the bridge in the first video Wednesday Night. The second video shows how close I could get to the bridge again.

Be careful out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment